entrepreneur | Podcaster | Creator
I'm like a creative swiss army knife.I write creative articles, produce podcasts, coach entrepreneurs, build websites, film and edit video, write newsletters, create social media content, and a lot more.Check out my new podcast, A Level Deeper.
© 2023 Chad Miles. All rights reserved.
I'm tired of talking about the weather, sports, news, and politics.This is a show for the curious mind and deep thinker. We'll explore the human experience and have conversations about pain, identity, death, growth, joy, change, meaning, and all that comes with it.This is a show about questioning, exploring, challenging, and learning. Join me as we go a level deeper and share a laugh while doing it.
"Chad keeps it real and to the point. Very engaging and very relevant to the times. And his guests are inspiring. Thank you Chad for giving us something that we can learn from and relate to! This will help so many people."
Lauren Bowering"Chad has created a well-paced, insightful, and engaging podcast here...Chad knows how to let the guest shine, while still adding important elements and prompts along the way."
Michael McNally"This show is an exploration of all the nooks and crannies between conversations in our life experience. Chad masterfully inserts insightful questions that take you to the level promised in the show title and it’s entertaining and relevant to hear people talk about their perspectives from an Everyman point of view."
HI, I'm Chad. 👋
I'm a believer in dreaming and making life as meaningful as possible.For me, that journey has led me to the following:
- I live & travel full-time in a van with my wife and pup
- I run my own marketing consulting + content creation business from the road
- I started my podcast, A Level Deeper, to host meaningful conversations
- I was interviewed on a podcast about losing my father, pursuing my dreams, and building businessesIt's great to meet you - thanks for being on the journey with me.
Send me a message, I'd love to hear from you.
Hey, thanks for getting in contact. Your message has been sent! I do my best to personally respond to any messages that come through, and I ask for your patience as I get back to you.
7 Things I've Created I'm Most Proud of
- I host, write, and produce my own podcast called A Level Deeper- it's been the most meaningful thing I've ever worked on.
- I create short-form social media clips for a podcast called At The Podium with Manuel Amezcua that have earned 23 million+ views.
- I wrote a creative short story about the impact that losing my Dad @ age 17 had on my life.
- I designed, built, and manage a website for my wife, Eileen Rose Miles, and her meditation business.
- I once filmed, edited, and posted daily vlogs on YouTube about starting my first business for 45 days in a row.
- I solo filmed and edited a wedding video for a couple during the COVID pandemic that included intertwining two separate events on different days.
- I did all the editing, content direction, color grading, and sound work for an interview series for a midwest startup, Audetorium.